Call for appointment:410-553-8540 410-553-8540
We look forward to caring for your most treasured possession, your child.
At UM Baltimore Washington Medical Group – Pediatrics, our goal is to provide the highest quality, compassionate and comprehensive care for children from birth to age 16.
Primary Care Pediatric Services
Our specialists offer a complete range of primary care services, including:
- Preventive care, such as checkups, sports physicals, and immunizations. (UM BWMG – Pediatrics follows the CDC's routine vaccination and catch-up vaccination schedules, including the annual flu vaccine.)
- Acute care for common illnesses and injuries such as:
- Additional illnesses and diseases
- Pediatric health and developmental screenings
- Lactation support and services
- Postpartum depression screening and support
- Family-centered, well-child group care through the CenteringParenting program
UM BWMG – Pediatrics offers a unique CenteringParenting program of well-child group care for families with kids of all ages.
CenteringParenting consists of nine well-child visits between the ages of birth to 2 years of age, then an annual check-up from ages 3 to 16. As part of the visit, the group then meets for fun, interactive learning where they build friendships, reassurance and a support system.
- Learn more about the CenteringParenting program.
Our pediatricians can admit children who need more in-depth treatment to Inpatient Pediatrics at UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center.
- Learn more about Inpatient Pediatrics