Discovering Best Practice Every Day
Nursing research at the University of Maryland Medical Center is supported by the Nursing Research Council (NRC), which:
- Fosters a spirit of inquiry on evidence-based clinical practice improvements;
- Promotes awareness of the Medical Center's research efforts; and
- Provides support of research efforts and evidence-based practice.
The links below provide:
- General information about research and how the Nursing Research Council can help prospective and veteran researchers, and
- Online research resources and some basic research guidelines.