Applying for UMMC's OB-GYN Residency
Applications for the University of Maryland Medical Center's OB-GYN residency program are accepted through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
We participate in the National Resident Matching Program.
The University of Maryland Medical Center's OB-GYN residents has 28 residents; 7 at each PGY level.
We do not have any preliminary positions. We are ‘DO and FMG friendly.’
To learn more about the University of Maryland Medical Center's OB-GYN residency, contact Beth Singer at 410-328-5959 or at email@example.com.
- USMLE Step scores are required from all applicants.
- The majority of applicants we interview have scored 220 or better on Step 1 on the first attempt.
- We strongly recommend that you provide a Step 2 score as soon as possible in the interview process. A Step 2 score is required prior to the rank list deadline.
- We require three Letters of Recommendation (LOR). It is highly desirable to have one letter from the OB-GYN Chair. In addition to the LOR, we require an MSPE from your medical school.
- The deadline for applications is November 1.
- Interview dates for 2019 will be on the following Fridays: November 15, November 22, December 6, December 13, December 20
Information for FMGs/IMGs
- Our hospital sponsors J-1 visas only.
- ECFMG certification is required.
- US clinic experience is not required.
- Applicants need to have graduated medical school within the last 5 years.
- Medical school transcripts must include letter grades. Transcripts with hours/credits only will not be accepted.