Applying for UMMC's OB-GYN Residency
Applications for the University of Maryland Medical Center's OB-GYN residency program are accepted through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
We participate in the National Resident Matching Program.
The University of Maryland Medical Center's OB-GYN residency program was recently approved for an increase in resident complement by the ACGME. We will match 8 interns, every other year (March 2020, March 2022, etc) for a total of 30 residents (7-8 at each PGY level).
We do not have any preliminary positions. We are ‘DO and FMG friendly.’
To learn more about the University of Maryland Medical Center's OB-GYN residency, contact Beth Singer at 410-328-5959 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We understand that this year COVID restrictions have impacted testing schedules for USMLE Step 2. We will review applications without a Step 2 score, however, we recommend that you provide a Step 2 score as soon as you can during the interview process.
- The deadline for applications is November 1.
- All interviews will be conducted virtually. Interview dates for 2020-21 will be on the following Fridays: November 20, December 4, December 11, December 18, and January 8.
Information for FMGs/IMGs
- Our hospital sponsors J-1 visas only.
- ECFMG certification is required.
- US clinic experience is not required.
- Applicants need to have graduated medical school within the last 5 years.
- Medical school transcripts must include letter grades. Transcripts with hours/credits only will not be accepted.