Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB-GYN) Residency
The University of Maryland Medical Center's obstetrics and gynecology residency puts you in a position to grow in your career while providing the highest level of comprehensive services for women of all ages and backgrounds in a comfortable, supportive environment.
We are at the leading edge of vital research on problems that affect women and our physicians have made great advances in such treatment areas as infertility, fetal abnormalities, high-risk pregnancy, critical care obstetrics, general obstetrics, gynecologic cancer and urogynecology.
If you are planning on pursuing a fellowship after your residency, our residents have had a very high success rate in getting into fellowship programs. Our faculty have contacts with many programs/physicians and can help you pursue any fellowship specialty, including the University of Maryland Medical Center's Maternal-Fetal Medicine fellowship. For information about our MFM fellowship, please contact Lindsey Bruce at email@example.com.
OB-GYN Residency Applicants
- Read a letter from the OB-GYN residency program director
- Meet our residents and our residency alumni
- Learn about the OB-GYN training you'll receive
- Apply for the University of Maryland Medical Center OB-GYN residency program
- What are you going to do when you're not working? Learn more about living in Baltimore
Want to set up a visiting medical student elective? Please contact Kerry Allen, Clerkship Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.