CT TAVR Abdomen Study
Decreasing iodine-based intravenous contrast has helped alleviate supply shortages and benefits both patients and imaging providers. This project seeks to obtain diagnostic quality dual energy CT abdomen TAVR studies at ≤50% reduced dose of IV contrast in >90% of patient images. We hope to achieve this by imaging patients with 1/3 to 1/4 of the conventional dose of IV contrast combined with dual energy image reconstruction algorithms.
- Vikas Kundra MD PhD., Diagnostic Radiology
- Barton Lane MD, Diagnostic Radiology
- Guang Li PhD, Diagnostic Radiology
- Kristina Mcelwee BS RT (R), Diagnostic Radiology (CT)
- Nikita Rednam, Diagnostic Radiology