2021 Awardees – Cohort 1
The following are our 2021 Innovation Challenge Awardees. All projects are now complete and sustaining.
Explore each project and their outcomes below.
- In-situ, Inter-professional Simulation to Improve the Response to Rapidly Deteriorating Patients
- Towards Pin-less and Non-invasive Low-intensity MR Guided Focused Ultrasound (MRgFUS) Treatments: Development, Testing and Clinical Implementation of Maryland MR Head and Neck Restrainer System
- Pharmacy Drug Spend Optimization
- A CAR-T Assessment and Treatment Mobile Optimized Website
- Development and Implementation of an Agitation Management Guideline to Reduce Agitation in Patients with Acute Traumatic Brain Injury
- Bedside Procedure Safety Through Interprofessional Education
Cohort 1 awardees celebrated the completion of their 18-month long projects with a graduation celebration in March 2023.
For questions regarding the Innovation Challenge, please email UMMC_Innovate@umm.edu.