Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
The University of Maryland's Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine team strives provide the highest quality care to its patients, combining compassion and cutting-edge technology for patients with pulmonary and related diseases, and the critically ill.
The team performs internationally recognized clinical, translational, and basic research that will further our understanding about mechanisms of disease and lead to improved diagnosis and treatment.
This is all done while training the next generation of leaders in pulmonary and critical care medicine.
UM Pulmonary and Critical Care Clinical Programs
- Advanced Lung Disease Treatment
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD)
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Long-term Ventilation Management
- Lung Transplantation
- Sleep Disorders
UM Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowships
- Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
- Interventional Pulmonology Fellowship
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
- Sleep Medicine Fellowship
UM Pulmonary and Critical Care Faculty and Research
If you would like to make a donation to the Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Division, please visit our giving page.