Pediatric Orthopaedic Webinars for Residents and Fellows
The University of Maryland Department of Orthopedics is offering free weekly, educational webinars for residents, fellows and advanced practice providers to facilitate ongoing education during the COVID-19 crisis.
The moderator will be University of Maryland Medical Center's Joshua Abzug, MD, associate professor of orthopedics and pediatrics at the UM School of Medicine.
- June 28th, Pediatric Tumors
- June 21st, Pediatric Infections
- June 14th, Upper Extremity Sports Injuries
- June 7th, Lower Extremity Sports Injuries
- May 31st, Pediatric Back Pain
- May 24th, Pediatric and Adolescent Scoliosis
- May 17th, Pediatric Hip Conditions
- May 10th, Pediatric Knee, Leg, Ankle and Foot Fractures
- May 3rd, Pediatric Pelvic and Femur Fractures
- April 26th, Congenital Upper Extremity Conditions
- April 19th, Pediatric Hand, Wrist and Forearm Trauma
- April 5th, Pediatric Elbow Fractures