Pediatric Orthopaedic Webinars for Residents and Fellows
The University of Maryland Department of Orthopaedics is offering free weekly, educational webinars for residents, fellows and advanced practice providers to facilitate ongoing education during the COVID-19 crisis.
The moderator will be University of Maryland Medical Center's Joshua Abzug, MD, associate professor of orthopaedics and pediatrics at the UM School of Medicine.
Pediatric Back Pain
The next webinar will take place Sunday, May 31, 2020 from 8:15 pm–9:15 pm EST. Join Zoom Meeting.
Meeting ID: 956 1716 9159
+13017158592,,95617169159#,,1#,326853# US (Germantown)
+19292056099,,95617169159#,,1#,326853# US (New York)
- Examination and imaging of pediatric back pain (7 minutes): Megan Gesh, MD, Drexel university/St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis (7 minutes): Matt Oegten, MD, DC Children’s
- Diskitis and Osteomyelitis (7 minutes): Lindsay Andras, MD, LA Children's
- Oncologic back pain (10 minutes): Alex Arkader, MD, CHOP
- Scheuemann's Kyphosis (10 minutes): Craig Eberson, MD, Brown University
- Idiopathic back pain (7 minutes): Martin Herman, MD, Drexel university/St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Q&A – (10 minutes)
- May 24th, Pediatric and Adolescent Scoliosis
- May 17th, Pediatric Hip Conditions
- May 10th, Pediatric Knee, Leg, Ankle and Foot Fractures
- May 3rd, Pediatric Pelvic and Femur Fractures
- April 26th, Congenital Upper Extremity Conditions
- April 19th, Pediatric Hand, Wrist and Forearm Trauma
- April 5th, Pediatric Elbow Fractures