Call for appointment:667-214-1111 667-214-1111
At the University of Maryland Eye Associates, our expert faculty physicians provide comprehensive pediatric ophthalmology services and pediatric sub-specialty services for general eye care, oculoplastics, neuro-ophthalmology, cornea, glaucoma, retina and uveitis.
Our specialists have experience in treating all types of childhood eye conditions, and are dedicated to delivering outstanding patient-centered care.
We aim to make your child comfortable with our fun and considerate approach to children's eye exams. Our treatments are tailored to allow each child his or her best possible vision for a lifetime.
Conditions We Treat
Pediatric eye conditions we treat include:
- Congenital eyelid and orbit disorders (strabismus, amblyopia and nystagmus)
- Childhood neuro-ophthalmic disorders
- Congenital cataracts
- Corneal diseases
- Congenital retinal disorders
- Genetic eye diseases
- Infectious and inflammatory diseases of the eyes
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
To schedule an appointment, and for insurance information, please call 410-225-8070.