UM Shore Medical Group - Neurology and Sleep Medicine
At UM Shore Medical Group – Neurology and Sleep Medicine, our specialists take a coordinated, comprehensive approach, working with neurosurgeons and pain management specialists to provide you with the highest level of care and support.
The evaluation, diagnosis, medical management and treatment interventions include the latest advances and most promising approaches, ranging from acute neurological interventions to the management of chronic neurological conditions.
Our providers specialize in the treatment of brain, spinal cord and nerve disorders, such as:
- ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
- Brain tumors
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s disease/memory loss
- Gait issues
- Headaches including migraines
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neuromuscular disease for myasthenia gravis
- Parkinson's disease
- Seizures disorders
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
Sleep medicine specialists are trained in sleep disorders, including. Our sleep specialists consult with each patient to determine the nature of the underlying disorders and what additional testing, such as a sleep study, is needed. Depending on the results of the studies, other specialists may be brought in to develop a personalized treatment plan.
Sleep medicine specialists are trained in treating sleep disorders including:
- Restless leg syndrome
- Sleep apnea
Our sleep specialists work with pulmonologists, otolaryngologists, cardiologists, psychologists, psychiatrists, neurologists and dentists to develop a personalized treatment plan for you.
Our full-service sleep centers, accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, conduct overnight and daytime sleep studies and provide comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for more than 80 types of sleep disorders.
- UM SMG – Neurology and Sleep Medicine at Cambridge: 410-221-0448
- UM SMG – Neurology and Sleep Medicine at Easton: 410-770-5250
- UM SMG – Neurology and Sleep Medicine at Queenstown: 410-770-5250
- Patient Registration Form, Consent Form and Authorization to Disclose Health Information Form (English)
- Patient Registration Form, Consent Form and Authorization to Disclose Health Information Form (Spanish)