Two paid parking facilities are open 24 hours, 365 days a year to serve patients and visitors.
- The Madison Garage, located at the south end of Linden Avenue near Madison Street is conveniently connected to the Main Hospital building and Midtown Outpatient Tower.
- The Eutaw Garage, located at 821 South Eutaw Street provides quick and easy access to the Professional Building, Emergency Department and Armory Building.
Upon entering the parking garage, pull a parking ticket from the entry gate. You can also insert a credit card at the entry gate. The credit card will serve as your ticket.
When exiting the garage, pay at one of the four pay kiosks located around the campus.
- The Main Hospital lobby near the elevators to access the garage. This kiosk accepts cash and credit cards.
- Outpatient Tower Lobby near the vending machines. This kiosk accepts cash and credit cards.
- The Lobby Level of the Professional Building next to the Eutaw Street sliding doors. This kiosk accepts cash and credit cards.
- The 8th Floor Lobby of the Outpatient Tower. This kiosk accepts credit card only.
You can also pay for parking at the exit gate of the garage by credit card only. If you used your credit card as a ticket to enter the garage, insert the same credit card at the exit gate to settle the parking charge when leaving the facility.
Valet Parking Services:
To enhance your experience and to better serve you and your family, the University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus offers valet parking at the main entrance of the hospital on Linden Avenue. Valet parking is available Monday - Friday between 8 am and 4:30 for a $6 flat-rate fee.