Call for appointment:410-328-6231 410-328-6231
University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus cares for people of all ages who struggle with mental health issues — no matter where they are on their path to recovery. Quality care, safety, patient and family satisfaction and a humanistic approach to psychiatric services are the hallmarks of our philosophy of care.
Our inpatient and outpatient services include:
- Assessment - psychiatric, medical, functional skill and psychosocial
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Medication Management and Education
- Behavioral Health Therapy- including group, individual and family therapy to help patients build memory, attention, and coping skills. Our inpatient and outpatient programs use a variety of therapies in both group and individual settings. They are designed to build memory and attention and teach coping skills.
Catering to the unique needs of each patient, our specific therapies include:
- Crisis revolution therapy
- Cognitive dialectical behavior therapy
- Occupational and recreational therapies
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Management for patients with dual-diagnosis
We have two outpatient clinics that provide services to children and adults who are dealing with a variety of behavioral health issues. Learn more about our outpatient services.
Our experienced staff provides compassionate inpatient care for adults with serious mental health diagnoses, including acute depression, anxiety, paranoia, schizophrenia and substance abuse issues and for individuals at risk for suicide. Learn more about our inpatient program.
Adult Psychiatric Day Hospital
The Adult Psychiatric Day Hospital at the University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus provides intensive treatment for patients who require a higher level of care than can be provided in the clinic setting. Learn more about the Day Hospital. Learn more about the Day Hospital.