University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus cares for people of all ages who struggle with mental health issues — no matter where they are on their path to recovery. Quality care, safety, patient and family satisfaction and a humanistic approach to psychiatric services are the hallmarks of our philosophy of care.
Our inpatient and outpatient services include:
- Assessment - psychiatric, medical, functional skill and psychosocial
- Medication management and education
- Therapy - group, individual and family
Behavioral Health Therapy
Our inpatient and outpatient programs use a variety of therapies in both group and individual settings. They are designed to build memory and attention and teach coping skills. Catering to the unique needs of each patient, our specific therapies include:
- Crisis resolution therapy
- Cognitive and dialectical behavior therapy for people suffering from borderline personality disorder
- Occupational and recreational therapies
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Management
We have two outpatient clinics that provide services to children and adults who are dealing with a variety of behavioral health issues. Learn more about our outpatient services.
Our experienced staff provides compassionate inpatient care for adults with serious mental health diagnoses, including acute depression, anxiety, paranoia, schizophrenia and substance abuse issues and for individuals at risk for suicide. Learn more about our inpatient program.