For Visitors to UM CRH
Please see our Visitor Policy before coming to our facilities. In addition to our regular visiting hours and policies, additional restrictions are in place for visitors to all patients due to the coronavirus pandemic. Thank you for helping to keep our patients safe.
- At this time, we are also offering virtual visiting for COVID-19 patients and their families through Virtual Patient Connect.
The University of Maryland Capital Region Health is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment to everyone who enters our doors.
For the safety of our patients:
- Please do not visit if you are feeling ill
- Wash your hands to prevent the spread of infection
- Do not touch any medical devices in a patient's room
- Step out of the room for care – you may be asked to leave the room for brief periods of time while your friend or loved one receives care, testing, etc.
UM Capital Region Health does not restrict or deny visitation privileges based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation or disability.