Patients and Visitors
At University of Maryland Capital Region Health, we are committed to providing you an exceptional patient experience and we want you engaged in your care every step of the way. Whether you're a patient in one of our hospitals, visiting a family member or just want to know more about living a healthy lifestyle, we want to be partners with you in your journey.
Modified Flu Visitation Policy is in Effect!
The flu is hitting Maryland hard. To protect the health and safety of our patients, staff and visitors, we have initiated our Modified Flu Visitation Policy effective Monday, January 13, 2020.
- No one age 12 and under is permitted to visit inpatient units
- Only 2 adult visitors are allowed per patient at a time
- Visitors exhibiting flu symptoms are not permitted to visit hospital patients.
- Runny nose
Thank you for your understanding and for helping us fight the spread of flu.
Preparing for Your Visit
Your Medical Information
- Reach our patient financial services office
- Pay your bills online
- Advance Directive and MOLST (Medical Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment)
The Patient Representative helps potential, current or former patients who have questions or concerns involving University of Maryland Capital Region Health. To speak with our Patient Representatives, please call: