Call for appointment:301-618-2273 301-618-2273
At UM Capital Region Health Women's Health and Specialty Services Program, we offer comprehensive gynecologic care for all women. From tweens and teens getting their first period to women who are past child-bearing age and managing their post-menopausal life, our gynecologists are here to help all women understand their bodies and all the things that make them female.
Your gynecologist is the doctor you turn to for any issues or questions related to your sexual and reproductive health:Routine well-woman/gynecological exams (PAP test, pelvic exam)
- Routine well-woman/gynecologic exams (PAP test, pelvic exam, breast screening)
- Adolescent gynecology
- Breast exams and mammogram referrals
- Birth control and family planning
- Endometriosis, fibroids, menstrual pain, PMS
- Gynecologic cancer screenings (uterine, ovarian, urologic)
- Menopause management
- Pre-pregnancy counseling
- Sexual health, painful sex, genital irritation
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Vaginal and urinary infections
Our gynecologists are part of the UM Capital Region Health Medical Group and see patients in Cheverly, Laurel and Suitland. In addition to our gynecologists, our Certified Nurse Midwives are trained to handle all aspects of your gynecologic care.
It is our privilege to treat all our patients with respect, care and compassion.