Call for appointment:301-927-4987 301-927-4987
Taking care of your health means more than going to the doctor when you don’t feel well.
It means taking steps to maintain your health so you can stay independent as long as possible.
We’re here to help you do that.
Whether it’s helping you manage a health problem or educating you about how to lower your risk of disease, we work with you to improve your health and well-being. Learn about our Senior Health Center.
Senior Living Care
The staff at the Larkin Chase Center creates a home-like environment, treating you like you're part of the family. For added healthcare support, Larkin Chase is connected to the University of Maryland Capital Region Health Bowie Emergency Department. If you need emergency care, imaging or lab studies, care is right down the hall. Learn about Senior Living Care.
Healthcare Services for Seniors
- Blood and urine testing
- Complete physical examinations
- Diabetic screening and treatments
- Early dementia screening
- EKG’s, pap smears and rectal examinations
- Geriatric assessments
- Hypertensive screening and treatments
- Limited transportation
- Nutrition counseling and lectures
- Pneumonia and influenza (flu) vaccinations
- Preventive care
- Primary medical care
- Sages program (sage advice – great everyday strategies)
- Social worker
- TB screening
- Walk-in blood pressure checks