Diagnosing Heart Conditions
Diagnostic testing helps our physicians detect any abnormalities and create a plan for you to restore your health. An evaluation and testing may include an EKG, echocardiogram, heart rhythm monitoring and stress testing. Abnormal readings in these tests can lead to more extensive testing, such as a cardiac catheterization or electrophysiology testing.
UM Baltimore Washington Heart Associates provides detailed cardiology services to uncover the best information about your heart health. We work with noninvasive and invasive approaches to identify your condition and provide the most effective treatment.
- Twelve lead EKGs
- 24-hour Holter monitors
- 30-day ambulatory monitors
- Carotid Doppler ultrasound test
- Exercise stress test
- Exercise nuclear stress test
- Pacemaker and defibrillator clinic
- Persantine and Lexiscan nuclear stress test
- Cholesterol management
- Hypertension management
- Noninvasive cardiology services
- Preventive cardiology
- Learn more about diagnostic testing for heart conditions.
- Stress Test
- Diagnostic Testing
- Learn more about our cardiac treatment.
- Testing is available Monday–Friday.