UM Baltimore Washington Medical Group - Adult and Senior Care
Call for appointment:410-553-2900 410-553-2900
As we age, our health care needs change. At UM Baltimore Washington Medical Group - Adult and Senior Care, we understand that men and women have unique needs as they enter the later stages of life. We also recognize that they may have health challenges that need expert care.
Our adult and senior care providers deliver skilled medical care to adults age 49 and older. Our providers serve as primary care practitioners and provide comprehensive health care. If needed, they will connect patients with specialists for expert management of various health conditions. During each visit, we allow plenty of time to get to know each patient and review conditions and illnesses specific to them and their generation.
In addition to offering routine care, our providers diagnose, treat and manage a range of conditions, including:
- Complications related to falls and balance impairment
- Heart disease
- High cholesterol
- Sensory impairment
- Other changes that occur with aging
Adult and senior care providers can:
- Develop a personalized care plan, including preventive care and screenings
- Answer questions about a diagnosis
- Help evaluate a patient's living situation and advise on home care options
- Complete advance directives
- Provide information on local resources beneficial to you and your family
- Explain different health care options, such as palliative care, clinical trials and holistic therapies
- Help patients identify symptoms that might signal a health change
As you age and your health care needs change, what you require from your health care provider may also change. Working with an adult and senior care specialist can help you live an active and healthy life well into your later years.
Partnered with UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center, our doctors work closely with, and can provide referral to, highly-trained specialists when additional care is needed.