Infectious Diseases Fellowship
The University of Maryland Infectious Diseases Fellowship Program is designed to train fellows to be leaders in the treatment and research of infectious diseases.
Between our core and elective rotations, our faculty members' breadth of the experience in the field, and access to state-of-the-art facilities, we offer one of the most comprehensive infectious diseases fellowships in the country.
To set up a visiting rotation with the UMMC Infectious Diseases Program, email Tara Winterling.
Infectious Diseases Fellowship Applicants
- Learn about the history of the University of Maryland's infectious disease program
- Read about the different training and course curriculum you can expect during your fellowship
- Meet members of the Infectious Diseases fellowship program's leadership
- See who is currently enrolled in UMMC's infectious diseases fellowship
- Apply for UMMC's infectious diseases fellowship today
- Living in Baltimore provides lots of opportunities for fun outside of work