Application Process - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
The University of Maryland Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Program is a participant in both the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and the National Residency Matching Program.
Applications for fellowship positions entering in the PGY-4 or PGY-5 year are now accepted through ERAS. We will contact you if you are offered an interview.
Applications must include:
- Medical School Performance Evaluation ("MSPE" or Dean's Letter),
- Medical school transcript,
- Three (3) letters of recommendation,
- USMLE scores (applicants must pass Steps 1, 2 and 3)
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- J-1 visa sponsorship only.
- ECFMG certification required.
- Significant clinical experience in Psychiatry in the U.S. is required.
If offered the opportunity to interview for a position, the Training Program Coordinator will contact you by email in order to schedule a date for your interview. Interviews are scheduled for Fridays, typically starting in September and running through November.
For more information, please contact:
Training Program Coordinator:
Mr. Robert Mosley
University of Maryland/Sheppard Pratt Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Training Program
701 W. Pratt St., 4th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201