Application Process - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
Thank you for your interest in applying to our program!
The University of Maryland Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (CAP) Fellowship Program is a participant in both the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and the National Residency Matching Program.
Applications for fellowship positions entering in the PGY-4 or PGY-5 year are now accepted through ERAS. We will contact you if you are offered an interview.
Applications must include:
- Medical School Performance Evaluation ("MSPE" or Dean's Letter)
- Medical school transcript
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- USMLE scores (applicants must pass Steps 1, 2 and 3)
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- J-1 visa sponsorship only
- ECFMG certification required
- Significant clinical experience in Psychiatry in the U.S. is required
If offered the opportunity to interview, the Training Program Coordinator Robert Mosley will contact you by email. Interviews are scheduled for Fridays, typically starting in September and running through November.
For more information, please contact:
Training Program Coordinator
University of Maryland/Sheppard Pratt Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Training Program
701 W. Pratt St., 4th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201