UMMC Visiting Hours
Decisions to limit the number of visitors or visiting hours at UMMC, UMGCCC and our Children's Hospital are made to protect the health and safety of patients, staff and visitors. Presently, we are limiting the number of visitors to our hospitals each day.
Visitors: Please see our Temporary Visitor Policy before coming to our facilities. In addition to our regular visiting hours and policies, additional restrictions are in place for visitors to all patients due to the coronavirus pandemic. Thank you for helping to keep our patients safe.
Regular Visiting Hours
Our updated visitor hours are 12 pm to 8 pm for all areas of the hospital, including:
- Shock Trauma
- Cardiac Care Unit
- Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Intensive Care Unit
- Neuro Intensive Care Unit
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Surgical Intensive Care Unit