James Frenkil Building at Eutaw Street
16 S. Eutaw Street
Baltimore, MD 21201 Get Directions
Physicians at the James Frenkil Building provide care for rheumatology and neurology, as well as hearing and balance issues.
Faculty Physicians, Inc., Practices
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) – 410-328-6866
- Facial Plastic Surgery – 410-328-2360
- Hearing & Balance Center – 410-328-5947
- Nephrology – 410-328-5720
- Neurology – 410-328-4323
- Pediatric Endocrinology – 410-328-5887
- Rheumatology – 1-800-492-5538 or 410-706-8456
University Health Center (UHC) Outpatient Practices
Patients can call 410-328-4300 for all the services below.
- Internal medicine
- Anticoagulation clinic
- Transplant clinic
Other UHC practices at this location include:
- Adult Genetics Counseling – 410-328-3335
- Infectious Disease for Transplant Patients (by referral after an infectious disease diagnosis) – 410-328-9102
Parking and Mass Transit
Safe, convenient patient parking is available at several locations near the Frenkil Building. There are also mass transit options by bus or light rail.
The underground University Plaza Garage on W. Redwood Street, between the University of Maryland Medical Center and the University of Maryland Professional Building, is reserved for patient parking. Be sure to take your parking ticket with you for validation. Many UM FPI practices offer free or discounted parking. Check with the staff at the office you visit for more information.
Other parking options include:
- Valet parking is available at the University of Maryland Professional Building on W. Redwood Street for a fee. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Medical Center Garage, located across the street from the Gudelsky entrance, is an underground garage available for patients and families.
- Baltimore Grand Garage is on Paca Street between Baltimore and Fayette Streets
- Marriott Hotel is at Lombard and Eutaw Streets (not validated)
- Redwood Garage is at the corner of Eutaw and W. Redwood Streets
- Penn Garage is located at Penn and Pratt Streets
If you need assistance getting from building to building, UMMC offers a shuttle service. For assistance, dial the information desk at 410-328-5473 (or 8-5473 from any in-house phone).
Find out more about available parking near the Frenkil Building, including during special events (sports events, concerts and conferences).