Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology
The Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology Division offers the most advanced diagnosis and treatment of patients with arthritis and other rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases.
The division works closely with physical and occupational therapists and orthopedic surgeons to offer comprehensive patient management at the UM Center for Musculoskeletal Health at the UM Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic sclerosis (scleroderma)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Systemic vasculitis
- Polymyositis and dermatomyositis
- Polymyalgia rheumatica and giant cell arteritis
- Sjögren's syndrome
- Gout and pseudogout
- Multidisciplinary evaluation
- Medical management
- Referral as appropriate to orthopedic surgery, complementary and alternative medicine, physiatry and pain management
For more information, please call the University Physicians Consultation and Referral Service at 1-800-492-5538 (patients) or 1-800-373-4111 (physicians). If you prefer, you may call the department directly at 410-706-8456.
University of Maryland Faculty Physicians Inc.
5890 Waterloo Rd.
Columbia, MD 21045
James Frenkil Building at Eutaw Street
16 S. Eutaw St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
University of Maryland Faculty Physicians, Inc.
1 Texas Station Court
Timonium, MD 21093