The Nephrology Division investigates a range of kidney disorders, particularly as they relate to high blood pressure, acute inflammation of the kidney and renal artery disease. Services include an inpatient unit for patients with kidney disease, a transplant program and an in-hospital dialysis center for medically high-risk patients. Two affiliated satellite facilities offer outpatient treatment, counseling and education.
- Kidney disease due to any medical condition
- Kidney transplant
- Dialysis patients
- Fluid balance and electrolyte disorders
- Acute and chronic kidney failure
- Diabetes-associated kidney disease
- Abnormalities of kidney/urinary tract
- Kidney Stones
- Complicated hypertension
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 410-328-5720.