Call for appointment:410-328-5720 410-328-5720
University of Maryland Medical Center's nephrology team diagnoses and treats a range of kidney disorders, particularly those related to high blood pressure, acute inflammation of the kidney, and the narrowing of blood vessels leading to the kidneys (renal artery stenosis).
In additions, we see patients with:
- Kidney disease due to any medical condition, including diabetes
- Fluid balance and electrolyte disorders
- Acute and chronic kidney failure
- Kidney stones (Video)
- Renal Tumors (Video)
UMMC Kidney Care Services
- Early kidney disease treatment and monitoring
- Dialysis centers in several locations
- Kidney transplant program
- Inpatient unit for kidney patients
We are dedicated to improving the field of nephrology through research, gaining a better understanding of the kidney to develop new treatments to help our patients.
Learn more about our research.
Training Tomorrow's Nephrologists
The University of Maryland Medical Center is a teaching hospital, training tomorrow's leaders in the field of nephrology. We have two fellowship programs: