Watch Living Donor Kidney Transplant Webcasts
Call for appointment:410-328-5408 410-328-5408
Leave dialysis behind. Start living your best life with a living donor kidney transplant. Learn how to fast track a kidney transplant by watching a webcast (recorded webinar) at your convenience.
You, your family, and friends see and hear from University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC) experts about:
- Average wait time on transplant list
- Benefits of living donor kidneys
- Living donor process
- Next steps
How You Can Help: Recipients with living donors get transplants faster and have better outcomes. Even if you cannot be the donor, you can play a valuable role by becoming a living donor transplant champion. Learn more about living donor champions.
2023 Webinar Dates
We invite you and your loved ones to participate in Kidney Living Donor Webinars. Please register for the webinar by selecting a linked date below.
Find a Living Donor
- Wednesday, February 15 at 12 pm: Register for this Webinar
- Tuesday, May 16 at 6 pm: Register for this Webinar
- Wednesday, July 12 at 6 pm: Register for this Webinar
- Tuesday, September 12 at 6 ppm: Register for this Webinar
- Wednesday, November 8 at 6 pm: TBD Register for this Webinar
- Tuesday December 12 at 6 pm: Register for this Webinar
Living Donor Kidney Educational Concepts
- Wednesday, March 15 at 6 pm: Register for this Webinar
- Wednesday, June 14 at 6 pm: Register for this Webinar
- Tuesday, August 15 at 6 pm: Register for this Webinar
- Wednesday, October 11 at 6 pm: Register for this Webinar
Please email Kristysudbrink@umm.edu if you are unable to access the links to register.
Living Donor Form
Potential living donors may go to this Living Donor Form page to fill out an online health history questionnaire which helps determine if they are a candidate to donate a kidney.