Call for appointment:410-328-0586 410-328-0586
University of Maryland Medical Center physical therapy services focus on improving activities such as standing, walking and returning to work or sports activities.
Our highly trained therapists provide a comfortable and engaging atmosphere to help patients achieve their best level of recovery.
Services we offer and injuries we treat include:
- Amputee/Lower Extremities Prosthetics
- General orthopedics
- Manual therapy
- Neurologic rehabilitation
- Pain management
- Sports injuries
- Vestibular and balance therapy
- Women’s and Men's pelvic floor care, including treatment for:
- Pelvic pain
- Post-mastectomy care
- Prenatal and post-partum pregnancy dysfunction