Conveniently located in downtown Baltimore, this practice consists of physicians working within the Division of General Internal Medicine.
We provide a full range of medical services for adults including:
- Primary care for adults
- Health maintenance, disease prevention and education
- Disease management such as hypertension, high cholesterol and diabetes
- Wellness programs
- Occupational health evaluations
- Preoperative assessment and care
- Referrals to other specialists, when needed
- Same day appointments available
The practice supports innovative training of University of Maryland medical students and internal medicine residents. This blend of compassion, experience and knowledge nurtures long-term relationships with our patients and makes the leading resources of our medical center accessible to you.
Physicians in the General Internal Medicine division are also involved in research efforts to better manage and treat health conditions. Current projects focus on health-information technology applications in chronic disease management, patient safety as it pertains to chronic disease and clinical epidemiology of chronic kidney disease.