Locations and Scheduling | Medical Imaging
Call for appointment:410-328-3225 410-328-3225
At University of Maryland Medical Center, the diagnostic imaging and nuclear medicine team works with our patients and their doctors to provide innovative imaging technology and patient-centered care.
Both our University Imaging Center on Redwood Street in downtown Baltimore and the Diagnostic Radiology Department inside the Medical Center perform these imaging tests:
For all other medical imaging services or preparation information for your test, see the information page for our diagnostic imaging procedures.
Other Radiology Locations
- Nuclear Medicine is inside University of Maryland Medical Center on the second floor.
- Interventional Radiology is inside University of Maryland Medical Center.
- Breast Center inside the Medical Center is the location for mammography and other breast imaging procedures.
Medical Imaging Scheduling
To schedule an appointment at either of our medical imaging locations or Nuclear Medicine, please contact Radiology Scheduling at 410-328-3225 or 410-328-0152.
For interventional radiology scheduling, call 667-214-1576.
You may need the following:
- Exam type (found on the order/imaging request from your doctor)
- Current insurance information
- Demographic information (address, birthday, telephone)
- Allergy information
- Current medication list
- Preferred appointment date and times
Please fax documentation to 410-328-0214.
What to Bring to Your Visit
- Preauthorization form, if required
- Current insurance card
- Imaging request from your doctor
- Blood work/lab results
- Valid picture ID
After Your Visit
Your diagnostic radiology report will be sent to your referring doctor. Patients can request a copy of their reports and images by calling the location where your imaging was completed.
- University of Maryland Medical Center: 410-328-8043
- University Imaging Center: 667-214-1144