Locations and Scheduling | Medical Imaging
Call for appointment:410-328-3225 410-328-3225
At University of Maryland Medical Center, the diagnostic imaging and nuclear medicine team works with our patients and their doctors to provide innovative imaging technology and patient-centered care.
For all other medical imaging services or preparation information for your test, see the information page for our diagnostic imaging procedures.
Other Radiology Locations
- Nuclear Medicine is inside University of Maryland Medical Center on the second floor.
- Interventional Radiology is inside University of Maryland Medical Center.
- Breast Center inside the Medical Center is the location for mammography and other breast imaging procedures.
Medical Imaging Scheduling
For interventional radiology scheduling, call 667-214-1576.
You may need the following:
- Exam type (found on the order/imaging request from your doctor)
- Current insurance information
- Demographic information (address, birthday, telephone)
- Allergy information
- Current medication list
- Preferred appointment date and times
Please fax documentation to 410-328-0214.
What to Bring to Your Visit
- Preauthorization form, if required
- Current insurance card
- Imaging request from your doctor
- Blood work/lab results
- Valid picture ID
After Your Visit
Your diagnostic radiology report will be sent to your referring doctor. Patients can request a copy of their reports and images by calling the location where your imaging was completed.