Providers within University of Maryland Family and Community Medicine offer the full range of primary care services for patients of all ages, including:
- Addiction (limited)
- Adolescent care
- Adult well/sick care
- Bariatric Program
- Children's well/sick care, including immunizations
- Diabetes group classes
- Education and preventive care
- Injured worker care
- Minor office procedures
- Preoperative clearance
- Primary care sports medicine
- Referrals to other specialists, when needed
- Postpartum education and support groups
- Routine obstetrical care, including prenatal care and post natal care newborn care
- Routine gynecological care
- School physicals
- Senior well/sick care including house call
- Student and employee health services (campus only)
- Walk-in urgent care (Columbia only)
University of Maryland Family and Community Medicine participates in most major insurance plans. Please call our office for a current listing of insurance we accept. For uninsured patients, other options are available.
How to access medical care at Family Medicine
Please call 667-214-1800 to schedule an appointment with our providers in Downtown Baltimore, and 667-214-2100 (option 1) for primary care and urgent care services in Columbia. They will be happy to make an appointment for you at that time.
Telehealth for You
Meeting You Where You Are
Find a Telehealth Provider
Primary, specialty or urgent care virtual visits
Told You Have Prediabetes?
Let's work together to prevent diabetes!