Pelvic Floor Services
Our program helps people with pelvic floor disorders relieve their discomfort. Whether you are experiencing acute or chronic pain, incontinence or other issues, our care team will work together to develop an individualized treatment plan just for you.
We offer a wide range of therapies which generally begin with an initial and thorough one-on-one consultation with a physical therapist.
Based on your needs, physical therapy sessions may include:
- Biofeedback therapy to help you gain control of involuntary functions and relax/strengthen pelvic muscles
- Comfort measures and exercises to do at home
- Individualized stretching and strengthening exercises
- Manual therapy techniques (specific hands-on techniques to diagnose and treat soft tissue and lessen pain)
- Ultrasound and/or electric stimulation
Our physical therapists have specialized advanced training in pelvic floor therapy and rehabilitation. They will work closely with you to provide a comprehensive approach for healing pelvic disorders and pain.