For more information call:443-643-3257 443-643-3257
Rehabilitation after a stroke is often one of the most important parts of recovery. Many people still require continued therapy when they return home to improve their mobility and overall independence. Rebuilding strength and ability increases your confidence and is vital to helping you return to independent living. Rehabilitation not only helps your body recover, it also helps you regain lost skills, relearn basic tasks and prepares you to make some of the changes that may be necessary to best care for yourself.
Our team works with your doctor to determine your readiness for rehabilitation and will create a personalized treatment plan for every patient.
Individuals may work to improve many skills, such as:
- Memory and problem solving
Other services may include:
- Additional resources for individuals requiring care for post-stroke conditions
- Audiology therapy
- Patient and family education
- Speech and language therapy
- Stroke recovery support group
After a stroke, there is often great potential for the brain to recover. Early rehabilitation is proven to maximize that improvement.
- UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
510 Upper Chesapeake Drive in Pavilion II, Suite 514
- UM Harford Memorial Hospital
501 S. Union Ave
Havre de Grace
- Sports Medicine Rehabilitation Services
615 W. MacPhail Road
Bel Air, MD 21014