Classes and Programs
Reflective of our mission, UM St. Joseph's Community Health Department is committed to enhancing individual's quality of life at all stages through classes, programs and services. A broad variety of health-related topics are offered to the community. By partnering with local groups, the department can also provide services that help make Baltimore a healthier place for all.
Health and Wellness Programs
A variety of educational programs are offered on women's and children's health and for growing families, including:
- Car seat safety inspection
- Childbirth education classes
- Sibling preparation class
Learn more about new parent education and register for classes.
Powered By ME!
Learn about UM St. Joseph's Powered By ME! program aimed to educate and empower the youth of Baltimore.
- Blood Drives
- PreventT2: Diabetes Prevention Program
- Smoking Cessation
Support Groups, including:
- Beyond Intensive Care: Post Intensive Care Syndrome (PICS) Support Group
- Crohn's Disease & Colitis Support Group
- Diabetes Support Group
- Stroke Survivor Support Group
View all of our programs, screenings and classes on our Classes and Events calendar.