St. Clare Medical Outreach
Services are provided at the Galleria Atrium, 1407 York Rd, Suite 309, Lutherville, MD 21093 . St. Clare provides free primary care and health education to those who have no access to healthcare.
The bilingual staff provides 3,000 visits annually to culturally diverse patients.
The staff of St. Clare Medical Outreach is committed to improving the health of the uninsured by:
- Providing quality healthcare that is culturally sensitive, compassionate, and comprehensive.
- Providing staff that speaks English, Spanish, and French.
- Promoting preventive health practices.
- Educating patients about healthy living.
- Working collaboratively with the community and with other health care providers to enhance access to quality health care.
- Board-certified physicians
- Physician assistant
- Adult and family nurse practitioners
- Registered nurses
- Pharmacy liaison
- Medical assistant
- Medical technician
- Office coordinator
- Health coach
Health Services Provided for Adults
- Preventive and primary medical care
- Laboratory and diagnostic testing services
- Medication services
- Influenza, pneumonia, and tetanus immunizations
- Referral for specialty care for established patients
- Health education
Service, Days and Times, and How to Access:
- Galleria Atrium, 1407 York Rd., Suite 309, Lutherville, MD 21093
- Monday - Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. / Thursdays 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- New patients please call 410-427-5410 ext.7 for an appointment on the first Monday of the month from 8 - 8:30 a.m. Please leave name and phone number. The first 40 patients will be called for a phone interview for eligibility.
Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Office Coordinator: 410-427-5410, x3 (bilingual)
Use the MTA LocalLink search feature to find the bus route here.
By Car: From 695 North towards Towson and take exit 26 to Lutherville. The shopping Center is Galleria Atrium on the corner of York Rd. and Seminary Ave.