Call for appointment:410-820-4888 410-820-4888
UM Shore Medical Group - Women's Health offers consultations and treatments with a special focus on prevention, wellness and education. We believe screening, early detection, treatment and education provide a solid foundation on which you can reach and maintain personal health care goals.
Our nurse practitioners can provide you with a full range of care, including well woman examination, contraceptive management, menopausal management, pessary management and referral to appropriate primary care or specialty providers.
Our goal is to educate you so you feel confident and involved in your treatment. You become the expert of your own health with the education we provide to you. We believe that if you are educated on your own health, your health needs can be addressed as soon as possible, in the most comprehensive manner.
From adolescence and young adulthood through your more mature years, we are your resource and educational hub for women's health care needs.
A full list of our services offered include:
- Annual well woman examination
- Breast and cervical cancer screening
- Contraceptive management and counseling
- Evaluation and management of abnormal uterine bleeding
- Evaluation and management of infertility
- Evaluation and treatment of common acute health conditions
- Healthy lifestyle education
- Initial evaluation of urinary incontinence
- Medical and surgical management of endometriosis and chronic pelvic pain
- Medical and surgical management of urinary incontinence
- Menopausal management
- Ongoing management of chronic conditions
- Ovarian cysts
- Qualitative Urine Pregnancy testing
- Pre-conceptual counseling
- Permanent sterilization
- Preventive health screening
- Sexual dysfunction
- STD screening and treatment