UM Shore Medical Group - Ear, Nose and Throat
UM Shore Medical Group – Ear, Nose and Throat specialists (also known as otolaryngologists) diagnose and treat diseases and disorders throughout the head and neck.
We provide the full spectrum of care for a range of conditions affecting inner and middle ear and mastoid, including:
- Balance disorders
- Cancer of the head and neck
- Hearing and ear disease
- Pediatric ear, nose and throat care
- Sinus and allergy
- Snoring and sleeping
- Voice and swallowing
We use non-surgical and surgical treatment options.
Our experts use the most current technologies available, such as video endoscopy and microscopy, for detailed examination and educational purposes. In the operating room, image guided surgery, minimally invasive fiberoptic approaches, high-frequency energy (plasma) and neuromonitoring are used to minimize incisions, decrease time of surgery, speed healing and increase patient safety.
- UM SMG - ENT, Sinus and Hearing at Cambridge: 410-221-0333
- UM SMG - ENT, Sinus and Hearing at Chestertown: 410-820-9119
- UM SMG - ENT, Sinus and Hearing at Easton: 410-820-9119
- UM SMG - ENT, Sinus and Hearing at Queenstown: 410-820-9119