UM Shore Medical Group - Continence and Pelvic Health
Call for appointment:410-820-0560 410-820-0560
UM Shore Medical Group - Continence and Pelvic Health providers specialize in conditions such as bladder and pelvic support problems for men and women.
Our team of continence and pelvic health specialists and urologists understand how frustrating and embarrassing bladder conditions and pelvic support problems can be. They have expertise in identifying these conditions and coming up with treatment options to correct the problem and improve your quality of life.
Our specialists provide comprehensive, accessible care specific to you. When urological services are needed, the Continence and Pelvic Health Center's specialists treat patients with bladder and pelvic support problems including:
- Dysfunctional voiding
- Recurrent bladder infections
- Slow or weak urinary stream
- Unrestrained leakage of urine
- Urinary retention and incomplete bladder emptying
- Vaginal prolapsed
If your condition requires advanced treatment, our locations offer a number of surgical and minimally invasive options, including:
- Botox for overactive bladder
- Midurethral slings for female stress urinary incontinence
- Treatment for female organ prolapse
- UM SMG – Continence and Pelvic Health at Cambridge
- UM SMG – Continence and Pelvic Health at Chestertown
- UM SMG – Continence and Pelvic Health at Easton
To make an appointment at any of our locations, please call 410-820-0560.
- Patient Registration Form, Consent Form and Authorization to Disclose Health Information Form (English)
- Patient Registration Form, Consent Form and Authorization to Disclose Health Information Form (Spanish)
- R. Duane Cespedes, MD, Director of the Comprehensive Continence Health Center