Sleep Disorders Center
The University of Maryland Shore Regional Health Sleep Disorders Center provides outpatient testing and evaluation in a comfortable, homelike setting. All studies are painless observations of patients’ sleep patterns.
Our team of highly trained specialists is committed to comprehensive care of every patient. We are the only Sleep Center in Maryland accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine serving the regions east of Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
How to Schedule a Sleep Study
Sleep studies can only be requested by a referring physician. Please have them complete and fax the Sleep Study Request form with a demographic sheet and recent progress notes to 410-763-7051.
- Additional information about referring patients to the Regional Sleep Disorders Center
- Frequently Asked Questions about referring your patients to the Regional Sleep Disorders Center
How to Schedule an Office Consultation
To refer your patient for an office consultation with a sleep specialist, please contact one of our sleep providers:
- M. Waild Kamsheh, MD
University of Maryland Community Medical Group - Neurology and Sleep Medicine
- Peyman Otmishi, MD
University of Maryland Community Medical Group - Pulmonary Care
Sleep Center Forms
Quick access to the most commonly used forms from the UM Shore Regional Health Sleep Disorders Center:
New Patient forms for Appointment
Health care provider forms
How Well Do You Sleep?
- Do you seem to suffer from poor sleep?
- Do you snore loudly?
- Do you often feel tired, worn out and sleepy during the day?
- Do others say you stop breathing during sleep?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
Take the test to see if you might suffer from a sleep disorder.
Patient self-assessment forms
Sleep Center Library
- Sleep Well, Live Well (brochure)
- Preparing for Your Sleep Study (brochure)
- Pediatric Sleep Studies (brochure)
Call us at our main office at UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, 410-822-1000, ext. 5338.