How to Get the COVID Vaccine
Mobile units are vaccinating ages 12 and older.
UM Shore Regional Health is vaccinating Marylanders via a mobile vaccination unit that will move to several locations across the Eastern Shore.
Walk-in time slots are available, but you may also reserve an appointment.
- To request a vaccination appointment at a mobile unit, click the yellow button below to register.
- After we receive your appointment request form, we will contact you, so that you may choose your time and location.
Note: The vaccine locations previously at UM Shore Medical Pavilion at Easton and Chesapeake College are now closed.
#1 - Determine if you are currently eligible for the vaccination.
According to the state's phased distribution plan, all Marylanders 12 and older are eligible to receive the vaccine. Anyone age 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to be vaccinated. The parent or guardian will sign the consent form.
#2 - If eligible, register for your vaccine appointment online.
If you are eligible, fill out this form. (Note: This form may not compatible with your version of Internet Explorer or Edge.)
Completing this form does not create an appointment. The process for scheduling an appointment is:
- After you complete the vaccine request form (below), you will receive an email with dates and locations of our mobile vaccination clinics.
- You must reply to that email with your preferred location and date.
- You will then receive an email confirming that your appointment has been scheduled.
Click on the button below to request a vaccination appointment.
When choosing the date for your vaccination, please keep in mind that you cannot be vaccinated:
- Until 90 days after receiving a monoclonal or polyclonal antibody infusion or convalescent plasma
- Until 10 days after receiving a COVID-19 diagnosis
- If you have an active COVID-19 infection at the time of your appointment
Please review this important patient information before your appointment for details about what to do before getting your shot, and what to expect when you arrive at your appointment.
#3 - Go to your appointment.
- Please don't arrive more than 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Come to your first appointment prepared to schedule the appointment for your second dose, if required, before leaving the vaccination location.
- Friday August 6, 10 am -12 pm - New Beginnings United Methodist Church - 12020 Central Avenue, Ridgley, MD 21660
- Weekly - Tuesdays, 3-5 pm - Vision of Faith Church and Empowerment Ministries - 107 S. Main Street, Hurlock, MD 21643
- Thursday, August 26, 4-6 pm - Prospect Heights neighborhood Ruby Circle (in the cul de sac), Hurlock, MD 21643 See location on Google Maps.
- Thursday, September 16, 4-6 pm - Prospect Heights neighborhood Ruby Circle (in the cul de sac), Hurlock, MD 21643 See location on Google Maps.
- Sunday, August 8, 12-4 pm - Shrewsbury Episcopal Church - 18284 Shrewsbury Church Road, Kennedyville, MD 21645
- Wednesday, August 25, 10 am -12 pm - Kent County Public Library - 408 High Street, Chestertown, MD 21620
- Wednesday September 15, 10 am -12 pm - Kent County Public Library - 408 High Street, Chestertown, MD 21620
- Friday, August 13, 4-8 pm - Cherry Beach - 110 Cherry Beach Road, Sharptown, MD 21861
Find More Vaccine Locations in Maryland
- Search the Maryland Department of Health's website
- Caroline County Health Department – 403 S 7th St, Denton, MD 21629
- Dorchester County Health Department – 3 Cedar Street, Cambridge, MD 21613, 410-228-3223
- Kent County Health Department – 125 S Lynchburg St, Chestertown, MD 21620
- Queen Anne's County Health Department – 206 N Commerce St, Centreville, MD 21617
- Talbot County Health Department – 100 S Hanson St, Easton, MD 21601