Get a COVID Vaccine and Booster
All Marylanders age 5 and older are eligible to receive the COVID vaccine, and fully vaccinated people age 12 and older can get a booster.
At this time, the UM Shore Regional Health is no longer offering COVID-19 vaccines to the public.
We encourage members of our community to get vaccinated. If you wish to receive a COVID-19 vaccine or a booster shot, please visit these sites to find a nearby vaccination location.
Find More Vaccine Locations in Maryland
- Search the Maryland Department of Health's website
- Caroline County Health Department – 403 S 7th St, Denton, MD 21629
- Dorchester County Health Department – 3 Cedar Street, Cambridge, MD 21613, 410-228-3223
- Kent County Health Department – 125 S Lynchburg St, Chestertown, MD 21620
- Queen Anne's County Health Department – 206 N Commerce St, Centreville, MD 21617
- Talbot County Health Department – 100 S Hanson St, Easton, MD 21601
- Text your zip code to GETVAX (438829) in English or VACUNA (822862) in Spanish to get contact information for three sites near you with available COVID vaccines.
- About the COVID Vaccines – Articles include comparing the vaccines, why you should get a booster shot, COVID vaccine for kids Q&A, vaccine facts and myths and more.
- COVID Español – El Sistema Médico de la Universidad de Maryland (UMMS) se compromete con brindar información precisa y actualizada sobre el coronavirus y sobre cómo transitar esta pandemia.