Cambridge Services and Locations
University of Maryland Shore Regional Health at Cambridge delivers state-of-the art health care services in Dorchester County. The medical center, occupying the entire first floor, includes a 17-bed emergency department; six private observation beds and a separate, three-bed unit for the assessment and treatment of patients needing behavioral health emergency care; intensive outpatient behavioral health services; infusion services; and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation.
The second floor serves as a medical pavilion offering a wide array of services, including an outpatient surgery center, diagnostic imaging and laboratory services, rehabilitation services (including the Balance Center), chronic disease management services, and a community education room.
713-715 Cambridge Marketplace, Cambridge, MD 21613
UM Shore Medical Center at Cambridge – First Floor
Please use the entrance marked "UM Shore Medical Center at Cambridge" on the right.
- Center for Cardio-Pulmonary Fitness and Wellness, Suite 1-300: 443-225-7504
- Emergency and Observation Services, Suite 1-100: 443-225-7501
- Infusion Clinic, Suite 1-500: 443-225-7509
- Outpatient Behavioral Health, Suite 1-200: 443-225-7505
UM Shore Medical Pavilion at Cambridge – Second Floor
Please use the entrance marked "UM Shore Medical Pavilion at Cambridge" on the left.
- Community Education Room, Suite 2-101
- Imaging Services, Suite 2-600: 443-225-7514
- Laboratory Services, Suite 2-106 – 2-112: 443-225-7516
- Outpatient Surgery Center, Suite 2-200: 443-225-7512
- Sleep Disorders Center, Suite 2-100: 410-822-1000, ext. 5338
- Rehabilitation and Balance Center, Suite 2-300: 443-225-7515
UM Shore Medical Group Practices
- Cardiology, Suite 2-400: 410-822-5571
- Pediatrics, Suite 2-500: 443-225-7519
- Surgery, Suite 2-900: 443-225-7517
Multi-Specialty – Suite 2-700
- Diabetes and Endocrinology: 410-822-1000 ext. 5757
- Gastroenterology: 410-822-6005
- Nephrology: 410-820-9823
- Neurology and Sleep Medicine: 410-770-5250
- Pulmonary: 410-822-0110
- Urology/Continence and Pelvic Health: 410-820-0560
- Women's Health: 410-820-4888