Midtown Outpatient Tower
800 Linden Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21201 Get Directions
Across the street from the UMMC Midtown Campus hospital, the Midtown Outpatient Tower helps us better serve our community by offering innovative, university-based medicine, screenings and health education in one convenient location.
Patients with complex, ongoing medical concerns have better outcomes when their conditions are managed using a team approach. Having multiple specialty practices in one location makes this easier for patients and providers.
Currently at the Outpatient Tower
- Cardiology, including the Stress Echo-Cardiology Lab, 9th Floor
- Community Health Education Center (CHEC), Lower Level
- Friedenwald Eye Institute, 7th Floor
- Kidney Care, 8th Floor
- Midtown Health Center, 10th Floor
- THRIVE Program, 7th Floor
- University of Maryland Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, 8th Floor
- University of Maryland Center for Pulmonary Health, including pulmonary function tests, 9th Floor
- University of Maryland Digestive Health Center, 9th Floor
- University of Maryland Sleep Disorders Center, 9th Floor
- University of Maryland Pathology Associates Laboratory, 10th Floor
Experience the convenience of having all of your care connected in one location.
The Midtown Outpatient Tower is attached to the Madison Street Garage.
The University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus offers valet parking at the main entrance of the hospital on Linden Avenue. Valet parking is available Monday-Friday between 8 am and 5 pm for a $6 flat-rate fee.
Mass Transit Directions
The Metro (Subway): The State Center Station, located at the Maryland State Office Complex on Preston Street, is located two blocks from the hospital.
Light Rail: The hospital is conveniently located within walking distance of the Cultural Center stop (at the Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall) and the Centre Street stop (at the Maryland Historical Society).
Bus: The hospital is served by several bus lines: 11, 19, 27, 91. Visit mta.maryland.gov to plan your trip.