Midtown Outpatient Tower
800 Linden Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21201 Get Directions
The new Midtown Outpatient Tower is across the street from the UMMC Midtown Campus hospital and offers a wide range of specialty services to patients, including:
- Friedenwald Eye Institute
- Kidney Care
- THRIVE Program
- University of Maryland Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology
- University of Maryland Pathology Associates
The existing services and locations below will be moving to the Midtown Outpatient Tower in the coming months:
- PFT lab
- Stress Echo-Cardiology Lab
- University of Maryland Center for Pulmonary Health
- University of Maryland Division of Gastroenterology
- University of Maryland Sleep Disorders Center
The Midtown Outpatient Tower is attached to the Madison Street Garage.
To enhance your experience and to better serve you and your family, the University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus offers valet parking at the main entrance of the hospital on Linden Avenue. Valet parking is available Monday-Friday between 8 am and 4:30 pm for a $6 flat-rate fee.
Mass Transit Directions
The Metro (Subway): The State Center Station, located at the Maryland State Office Complex on Preston Street, is located two blocks from the hospital.
Light Rail: The hospital is conveniently located within walking distance of the Cultural Center stop (at the Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall) and the Centre Street stop (at the Maryland Historical Society).
Bus: The hospital is served by several bus lines: 11, 19, 27, 91. Visit mta.maryland.gov to plan your trip.