Phone: 410-225-8369 410-225-8369
800 Linden Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21201 Get Directions
The THRIVE Program, which stands for Together, Healing, Reaching, Inspiring to achieve Victory over illness and Embrace life, is part of the University of Maryland Center for Infectious Diseases. Services include treatment for Hepatitis C, HIV, Lyme disease, travel illnesses and other infectious diseases.
- HIV specialty care
- Primary care
- Women's health
- On-site screening for anal and cervical cancer
- Medical nutrition therapy evaluation and counseling
- Mental health counseling
- Psychiatric care
- Substance abuse counseling
- Buprenorphine maintenance therapy
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:30 am-5 p.m.
- Tuesday and the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month: 9:30 am-5 pm