Maryland's Health Matters
UM CID is featured on the cover of our Fall 2018 issue of Maryland's Health Matters. Read about Jerome Singletary, a patient who received life-saving care and treatment at the Midtown Campus after contracting hepatitis C.
- In our Spring 2018 issue: Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) – Myth vs. Fact
- In our Winter 2018 issue: Physician Spotlight on Sarah A. Schmalzle, MD, medical director of UM CID
- In our Winter 2017 issue: Myths and Facts About Hepatitis C
View past and current issues of Maryland's Health Matters.
Make an Appointment
- To schedule an HIV or Hepatitis C appointment, please call the main clinic number at 410-225-8369.
- To schedule a consultation for any other infectious disease, please call 410-328-9102.
- To speak to the HIV Prevention team for more information or to make an appointment, please call 443-386-1746.