Referrals to UM Children's Hospital
At the University of Maryland Children's Hospital, our mission is to deliver a full spectrum of services to our young patients and their families. Our services span a continuum of care, including primary, specialty and critical care, as needed.
We are here to help pediatricians throughout Maryland provide a variety of services for their sickest patients. The sites listed below include a broad range of our subspecialty and emergency services.
Important Phone Numbers
- OneCall (1-866-408-6885) is a physician resource line that gives you 24-hour access to all of our pediatric services. Arrangements for patient transport can also be made through this resource line.
- For assistance with complex cases that may require coordination of numerous services, call our pediatric appointment line at 410-328-6749.
- Maryland ExpressCare for Kids: 1-866-408-6885 or 410-328-1234
- Neonatal Transport Program: 1-888-540-6767
- Health Fax for Urgent Consultations: 410-328-7350
The University of Maryland Children's Hospital is committed to bringing a large number of pediatric sub-specialists directly to the communities we serve. University of Maryland Children's Hospital physicians, who are also faculty members of the University of Maryland School of Medicine, see pediatric patients at multiple locations, including practices in Anne Arundel and Harford counties. More than ever, we are committed to delivering care to children and families in their own backyards. Here is a comprehensive listing of our locations and specialties.