Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
The Pediatric Advanced Life Support Program was developed by the American Academy of Pediatrics & the American Heart Association to focus on the essentials of advanced pediatric resuscitation for health care providers. Our experienced faculty present the course material via video & didactic sessions, skill stations, and interactive case scenario-based stations.
PALS Initial Provider Course
Includes completion of an issued online pre-course self- assessment and pre-course preparation modules followed by a one day course of skills & scenario based stations and testing on one of the scheduled course dates.
PALS Renewal Course
Includes completion of AHA PALS Heartcode online course followed by a 2-3 hours skills/testing session on the scheduled course dates.
- Download the 2022 Initial PALS Provider Registration form
- Download the 2022 PALS Renewal Registration form
- Download the 2022 PALS Renewal Registration Form for UMMC employees only who are assigned modules in UMMS U
PALS Course Registration
Registration will be accepted through the Clinical Practice & Professional Development (CPPD) office (please see registration form for details).
All registrations must include
- Completed registration form
- Copies of hospital ID, current BLS for Health Care Provider card (must not expire for at least 30 days after course date) and PALS card (for renewal). All cards must be issued from American Heart Association (AHA)
- Registration fees if required
PALS Courses 2022
Questions regarding registration, call CPPD at 8-6257, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other questions, contact coordinator at 8-7532 or email@example.com.