Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine Specialists
Call for appointment:410-328-8336 410-328-8336
The Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine Division offers general and specialized comprehensive care to adolescents 12-25 years of age. Division faculty members are available from the disciplines of medicine, nursing, nutrition, psychology and social work.
To make an appointment, please call 410-328-8336.
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine Staff
- Susan Lovelace, CRNP Nurse Practitioner
- Debra Houck, PNP Nurse Practitioner
- Jamal Hailey, MA, Director of Programs
- Whitney Burton, MSW, MPH, CPH, Statewide Program Manager
- Jasmine Pope, Program Manager