UM Laurel Medical Center Emergency Room
Address & Phone7300 Van Dusen Rd
Laurel, Maryland 20707 Get Directions
Phone: 301-497-8775 301-497-8775
University of Maryland Laurel Medical Center Emergency Room is a freestanding medical facility providing convenient care close to home, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week.
Our patient's often receive care sooner than they would at a hospital-based emergency department.
Our Emergency Department is staffed with board-certified doctors, nurses and technicians who have received advanced training in emergency care. Also, our Emergency Department maintains a close affiliation with local EMS.
- Adult and pediatric emergency care
- Behavioral Health Counselors
- Case Management
Emergency Room Features
- 27 bed emergency department
- 2 Behavioral Health rooms, which allows us to provide security and safety for our most vulnerable patients
- Diagnostic testing (CT and X-ray) in the department
Emergency Room or Urgent Care?
When you or a family member needs immediate medical attention, you may not always need to visit the emergency department. Use this reference guide to help you decide your best choice for care.