Call for appointment:301-321-1122 301-321-1122
Is a urologic problem causing you frustration, pain or embarrassment? Don't settle for an uncomfortable life – there are advanced treatment options available.
Our experienced urologists see patients for a wide range of urologic concerns and symptoms. Many conditions can be safely treated in their offices, and more comprehensive needs and surgical treatments can be treated at UM Capital Region Medical Center in Largo.
Contact a urologist if you have:
- Blood in your urine
- Difficulty emptying your bladder
- Difficulty obtaining or maintaining an erection
- Enlarged prostate
- Frequent urination during the day and/or nighttime
- Low energy or low libido
- Pain in your lower stomach, side of back or groin
- Poor bladder control
- Kidney stones or flank pain
- Scrotal swelling or abnormal testicular exam results
- Urinary leakage
- Urinary retention