Our care for you continues well beyond your stay in the hospital.
As part of your hospital plan of care, we are here to help you secure the best possible care and connect you with vital health resources once you leave the hospital and transition home. We have many programs and support services designed to help you stay healthy at home.
Some options we are proud to offer:
- Support from our Transitional Care Center with a one-time visit to assist with disease education, medication management, and social needs like transportation and finding a doctor.
- Help from a care navigator who is based in the community.
- Assistance in scheduling appointments with a primary care physician or specialist.
- Support from a Home Care Nurse, Physical Therapist or Social Worker.
- Assistance with chronic disease management, including outpatient palliative care and specialized rehabilitation therapy programs.
- Education and guidance through support groups, health classes and exercise programs.
Please ask a member of your hospital care team for more information on our community health services. We are happy to assist our patients and families.