UM BWMC’s gastroenterologists help patients who are experiencing problems of the gastrointestinal tract, including the esophagus, gallbladder, stomach, small intestine and colon. Our doctors specialize in diagnosing, treating and preventing disorders and diseases of the digestive system. Their offices are located throughout Anne Arundel County, with endoscopies and more complex gastric procedures performed in UM BWMC’s endoscopy suite and surgery center.
- Digestive cancers, including colon cancer, pancreatic cancer and stomach cancer
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), Barrett’s esophagus and ulcers
- Inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Screenings and endoscopies
- Minimally invasive techniques for surgical procedures