Interventional Pulmonology Fellowship
Interventional Pulmonology How to Apply
The Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine accepts applications for the Interventional Pulmonology fellowship during the summer of the year prior to matriculation. Applicants must be U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or have a J-1 visa and have successfully completed an ACGME accredited two-year fellowship in Pulmonary Medicine or three-year fellowship in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine prior to starting our fellowship.
Applicants must apply through the Interventional Pulmonary Fellowship Application System (IPFAS). Applications are accepted through beginning July 1st of the year that the applicant is applying (i.e.,12 months prior to anticipated start of fellowship training).
Fellowship appointments are administered under the National Resident Matching Program. NRMP Program Code is 1252P49S0.
Application Materials Required
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Medical School Transcript
- MSPE (Medical School Dean’s Letter)
- USMLE Transcript and Results
- If applicable, a copy of your ECFMG certificate and Visa
Interview invitations are sent via email and are conducted during the fall. Reduced rates at nearby hotels are available.
To maintain consistency and avoid bias, this academic year we will be conducting all interviews via virtual platform.
- Fellows Application Process & Applicant Communication Package
- Information and Resources for Accepted Fellows
- International Medical Graduates
Suzanne Ventura, MSW
Ashutosh Sachdeva, MBBS